Skip to main content

Recolouring Black & White Picture


Task : Recolour a black & white picture using Adobe Photoshop.
♥ I used a picture of NCT DREAM Jaemin from Nylon photoshoot.






♥ Original picture.




♥ First, I open a new layer. I tried to find the right colour for his skin (which took me like, 2 hours) and paint it on his skin using Brush Tool. Then, I played around with the filter. I chose 'Overlay'. I also adjust the 'Fill' to 64%.


♥ After that, I moved on to his hair. I repeat the same thing, only to adjust the colour at the Adjustment windows if I need to.


♥ Let's not forget about the eyes. I coloured the white eye and black eye seperately. I wanted to achieve a real look, so I have to make some references from other photoshoot.


♥ I also adjust the brightness and contrast of some colours.


♥ I adjust the skin colour and touched up some details.


Final Outcome :


Comments