Skip to main content

Digital 2D Animation

Assignments

 Normal & Slow-in





Slow out & Slow-in and Slow-out




Pendulum Ball Movement





 Pendulum Ball 2







 Pendulum Ball 3 (Infinite Ball)






 Bouncing Ball 1






 Bouncing Ball 2






Bouncing Ball with Slow Out.



Shape Morphing







Walk Cycle








Final Assignment

Create your own animation (minimum 10 seconds)

I created an animation named 'Celestial Sunset'. The meaning of the title is 'a heavenly sunset', which describes my animation accurately. I wanted the animation of the sunset looks very heavenly and pretty, and then it will transition to the night, where shooting stars could be seen. There is also a girl in the animation, watching the celestial sunset.


Elements that I used : 
First, I drew the background first (I used gradient to make both of the sunset and night). After that, I animated the movement of Sun and Moon. I used Symbols to make Sun and Moon glowing. Then, I also drew the stars using Shape Tool. For shooting star, I also use Symbol to make the movement of the shooting star (fading in and out, using Color Effect : Alpha). For the bird animation, I drew the shape of the bird using Brush Tool, and frame it one by one. Other than that, I also drew the girl using Brush Tool.


Screenshots Progress :








Final Outcome :


Music used : Undertale OST - His Theme (Orchestral Cover)

Comments