Skip to main content

Basic Computer Final Assignment


Task : Make an artwork using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
♥ I created an artwork named 'The Lilac Sky."




♥ First, I draw 4 drawings for drafts before I start progressing.



♥ After Miss Tijan gave her opinion, I decided to go with my first idea - which is a cassette.



♥ First, I create outlines for the cassette (reference from google pictures) using Pen Tool and Shape Tool. I also use Shape Builder to make shapes.



♥ After that, I fill in the colours.


♥ Then, I transferred the cassette into Adobe Photoshop.



♥ I use Magnetic Lasso Tool to delete the area that I want.



♥ I opened an image of a girl into a new layer and adjust it to fit into the cassette.


♥ I also opened an purple universe image for the background. I adjust the contrast of the picture.



♥ After that, I used a picture of a crescent moon and move it at the top right of the artboard.



♥ I use Paint Tool to retouch the colour of the moon. I also adjust the fill and opacity.



♥ Then, I opened pictures of clouds in to new layer and arrange them. And then, I use a grain texture and put it on top of the cassette layer. I adjust the fill and also use 'Divide' effect.



♥ Now, I use Text Tool to put the title of the cassette.


♥ After that, I put some text details in the cassette.



♥ Lastly, I use Text Tool again to put a short quote.


Final Outcome :


♥ Every song has it's story.

Comments